Saturday, June 14, 2014

My new mini paintings and Nectar Cafe display

I finally got around to utilizing a bunch of scrap wood I had been saving for painting supports. Have a look at the end result:

Wormhole Goddess
7"x7" original acrylic painting on scrap wood
 by Chelsea Rose
available for $65 here.

Dryad
3.5"x10.5" original acrylic painting on scrap wood 
by Chelsea Rose 
available for $65 here

Fish of Perception
4"x11" original acrylic painting on scrap wood
 by Chelsea Rose 
available for $75 here

Pot Head
9"x6" original acrylic painting on wood cut
 by Chelsea Rose
 available for $75 here

I also have a few of the these minis plus a bunch of my other paintings on display at an awesome funky lil local business, Nectar Cafe. Here are a few photos to hopefully entice you to visit:





So yes, If you can make it out to Nectar cafe soon, you should go check out my art, prints and pendants(My work will be up for the month of June and the first half of July.) Also, I have had the ginger lemonade and its amazing. I also hear their jalapeƱo waffle sandwich is super yummy.

 Support small business! Support independent artists! Why? Cuz its good for the soul as well as the local and global community. 

With love,
-Chelsea Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment