Monday, February 20, 2012

I Need Your Support!

Hello dearest blog friends and art supporters!

As you probably know, I have begun to continue my body art photography project as a new series called "Earth Goddess." Earth Goddess
So far I have done my signature style full body paintings on three women and photographed them enmeshed in the remote wilds of Oregon. I hope to paint and photograph at least 10 more women in this way to form up a cohesive series that expresses the sacred and powerful qualities contained within the female body, mind and spirit and works to expose the powerful relationship between women and Mother Earth.

BUT, I need your help!

...Since its very important for me to paint/photograph these 10+ women in breathtaking, remote wilderness locations there is going to be a lot of travel expense. This is where your help comes in.

I have created a KickStarter.Com fundraiser to help generate money to cover the travel expense needed to make this series manifest beautifully.



My funding goal is $1000. So far I have raised 35% of my goal and I am running out of time! I have 11 days left to raise the remainder of the goal or else I loose all the funds pledged.

So, if you love my art, if you can afford a donation( any amount helps, small or large!) please consider backing my project. I am offering beautiful art print goodies to my backers as a thank you.

Check out my Kickstarter project here. Don't forget to donate.

Your support is greatly appreciated.

Much Love and Light,
-Chelsea Rose

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be one of the models...
    Here are some pix of me, email if you are interested. (lavruss@gmail.com)

    https://picasaweb.google.com/114083363450423650003/Photoshoot?authkey=Gv1sRgCNWcneOSs-7ghQE

    ReplyDelete