Monday, August 29, 2011

Finished painting: Promise Of Healing and weekend pics of art vending

I feel a strong pull in my life right now centering around transformation. The winds of change have recently made me gut my art room and turn my dining room into my new working studio. At first I wasn't thrilled about the idea. Having a dedicated room for art had its perks: it was so much easier to make a big art mess and then have a room to hide it in when i needed a break. However it was too easy to forget about my art projects. Now that my creative work space is out in the open again i cant ignore my half finished paintings because they stare me in the face! Thus, since relocating my creative space i have noticed a sudden burst of productivity and I am thankful for it.

I wanted to share my newly finished painting:
The Prophetess of Healing
"The Promise of Healing"
original acrylic painting by Chelsea Rose
This painting is a reminder that often not fire/pain/destruction play a part in the healing process.

In other news, its been a hot couple of weeks but we have been enjoying some fun and successful days down at the Portland Saturday Market sellin our art.
Here are a few photos from this past weekend:
Portland Saturday Market Booth
Portland Saturday Market

...Thats it for now folks. Stay tuned, im starting up a new mermaid painting!
Love and Light,
-Chelsea Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment