Monday, May 2, 2011

Art Market , Up Coming Gallery Shows and More

So, my face is a lil burned from all the sun we had over the weekend. My good sense was over ruled by my body's thirst for the warmth of sun on my skin...but i will survive!
Had a nice two days down at the Portland Saturday Market during which we debuted Danny's Ebru Screen print work for sale. Check out our setup with the addition of more art:
Portland Saturday Market
So far we have gotten a great response towards the new prints for sale!
We are at the Portland Saturday Market selling art every weekend, come say Hi and check out our work if your in town.

I have been using the time spent sitting at the market to do lots of drawing:
Drawing time
....Now if only I could find the time to scan and post all this new work!

In other news, I am very excited to be showing a few of my "Goddess In All Of Us" body art photographs in this wonderful group show:
"Body of Work-contemporary perspectives on the human form."
Opening is 1st Friday May6th 6-9pm
@ The CODA gallery in SE Portland.


See you there?

With Love,
-Chelsea Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment